ServiceMaster of Albuquerque and West Mesa
If your home or building is affected by water, whether from a leak or a flood, it should be treated like an emergency. ServiceMaster River Valley Restoration is available 24 hours a day to respond to emergencies and provide complete water damage restoration. Insurance claims for flooding and water damage will increase the longer you wait to take action. Our technicians will arrive quickly to reduce the damage and help save you money on the restoration,
ServiceMaster River Valley Restoration provides water damage restoration services in Lake Havasu, AZ to help homes and business affected by water and flooding. Our technicians can effectively remove flood water and dry affected materials with advanced water extraction and drying equipment, and we will clean and restore the damaged areas and materials.
Our water damage restoration process consists of the following steps:
- Assessment of the damage
- Water extraction
- Anti-microbial application
- Drying: air movement
- Drying: dehumidifying
- Drying: monitoring
Water Mitigation in Lake Havasu, AZ and Western Arizona
Our technicians at ServiceMaster River Valley Restoration are ready to respond to any type of water damage disaster from leaks and burst pipes to indoor flooding. The reason excess water is so dangerous indoors is because it spreads quickly through porous building materials and furnishings. As the water spreads, the affected materials become weakened which can lead to serious structural damage. Areas affected by water damage are also vulnerable to mold growth which will make the damage worse.
Removing the main source of water helps in limiting the damage, but the moisture also needs to be extracted. Lingering moisture within building materials and in hidden spaces like behind walls and within the HVAC system can lead to mold and additional damage. With our drying and dehumidification equipment, we will effectively extract the excess moisture and ensure that your property is thoroughly dried.
If water damage occurs on your property, follow these tips:
What to Do:
- Immediately call ServiceMaster River Valley Restoration for professional water damage restoration.
- Mop and blot dry to remove water.
- Lift furniture upholstery and drapes off the floor. You can keep drapes off the floor by putting them through a coat hanger and putting the hanger on the rod.
- Remove wet area rugs and other non-permanent floor coverings.
- Put aluminum foil under furniture legs, wipe excess water from the furniture, and prop up the cushions to dry.
- Put vulnerable objects like photos and important documents in a safe, dry place.
- Keep water damaged books on the shelf to prevent page warping until they can be treated with a specialized restoration process.
- Open all doors including closet doors to help with the drying.
What NOT To Do:
- Do not walk into a room with standing water unless the power is out.
- Do not remove water with a regular vacuum cleaner.
- Do not remove permanent flooring and carpeting.
- Do not use electrical appliances if they are wet or on a wet floor.
- Do not try to clean up mold growth.
Professional Water Damage Restoration – 24/7
If your home or business in Lake Havasu, AZ is affected by flooding or water damage, call our professionals at ServiceMaster River Valley Restoration right away for water mitigation. We are available 24 hours a day at (928) 263-2644 for emergency water damage restoration services.