ServiceMaster River Valley Restoration
Water damage is a serious issue whether your property is affected by a flood or a leak. Our technicians at ServiceMaster River Valley Restoration understand that water damage can become a major issue which is why we are available 24 hours a day to provide water damage restoration services. The damage caused by water will only increase until the restoration begins. Our fast arrival and containment of the water will help shorten the restoration process and save you money.
ServiceMaster River Valley Restoration provides water damage restoration services to help homes and businesses damaged by excess water or flooding in Kingman, AZ. We use advanced water extraction and drying equipment to remove all excess water and dry the affected areas and materials. We will also restore damage caused by water and clean and disinfect the affected areas.
You can expect the following steps from our water damage restoration process:
- Evaluation of the damage
- Water extraction
- Anti-microbial application
- Drying: air movement
- Drying: dehumidifying
- Drying: monitoring
Water Mitigation in Kingman, AZ and Western Arizona
At ServiceMaster River Valley Restoration, we are prepared to handle any situation involving water damage whether there is standing water or a leak from the plumbing or appliances. Excess water, even from a leak, can end up causing significant damage because porous building materials and furnishings like wood, flooring, carpeting, and drywall will absorb the water. This allows the water to spread further through your property and the materials that absorb the water will become vulnerable to structural damage or mold growth.
We will address the source of the moisture to limit the damage, but it is also important for the affected areas to be dried to eliminate the moisture. If the moisture is not removed from the affected materials, it can continue to damage the materials and increase the risk for mold growth. Our drying and dehumidification equipment will extract the moisture from the affected materials and leave your property dry.
If you experience water damage in your home or business, follow these tips:
What to Do:
- Call ServiceMaster River Valley Restoration for water damage restoration from our professionals.
- Remove excess water by mopping and blot drying.
- Keep drapes and furniture upholstery off the floor. Put drapes through a coat hanger and put the hanger on the rod to keep them off the floor.
- Remove non-permanent floor coverings that have been affected like area rugs.
- Wipe down wet furniture, prop up wet cushions to dry, and put aluminum foil under furniture legs to protect the floor from stains.
- Put photos, documents, and other delicate objects in a safe, dry place.
- If books are affected, keep them packed on the shelves so the pages don’t warp. We will treat them with a specialized drying process.
- Open doors like cabinets and closet doors to improve air flow that will help with drying.
What NOT to Do:
- Do not enter a room with standing water until the power is shut off.
- Do not use a vacuum cleaner to remove water.
- Do not try to remove carpeting and other permanent flooring.
- Do not use electrical appliances if they have been affected or if the floor is wet.
- Do not attempt to remove mold growth.
24/7 Water Damage Restoration
If a leak, excess water, or flooding has damaged your home or business in Kingman, AZ, call our professionals at ServiceMaster River Valley Restoration immediately for water damage restoration. You can reach us 24 hours a day at (928) 263-2644 for water damage restoration emergencies.