ServiceMaster River Valley Restoration
All cases of water damage are emergencies that require prompt water damage restoration help. Knowing this, ServiceMaster River Valley Restoration is available to provide water damage restoration services. With our prompt response, the damage will be limited, which saves money on restoration and repair costs. The longer the water damage goes unaddressed, the more damage there will be and the costlier it will be to restore it.
ServiceMaster River Valley Restoration provides water damage restoration and flood cleanup services to homes and businesses in Bullhead City, AZ, and the neighboring areas. Our water mitigation professionals will clean, restore, and protect your residential or commercial property by using advanced products, methods, and equipment. To begin, we contain the water to prevent spreading, and then we effectively dry building materials and furnishings that were damaged.
Water Damage Restoration and Flood Cleanup in Bullhead City, AZ- Watch Our ServiceMaster Video:
Call (928) 263-2644 to get in touch with ServiceMaster River Valley Restoration for the water damage restoration and flood cleanup services we provide in Bullhead City, AZ.
ServiceMaster Water Damage Restoration Process – 6 Steps:
- Assessment and inspection
- Water extraction
- Application of anti-microbials
- Drying by air movement
- Drying by dehumidification
- Drying by monitoring
Water Extraction Services in Bullhead City, AZ
ServiceMaster River Valley Restoration can be trusted to extract excess water and moisture from water-damaged properties. This water damage can be caused by flooding, burst pipes, leaky faucets, and more. No matter the cause, the excess water will damage porous building materials and furnishings that absorb it. When this happens, the materials suffer damage and spread the water to new areas. This is also why water damage is known as one of the most common and destructive property damage issues.
While important, water extraction is often not enough to completely eliminate the excess moisture a home contains following water damage. The water can seep beneath flooring, sneak behind walls, and make its way to the HVAC system.
ServiceMaster River Valley Restoration provides expert drying and dehumidification services to eliminate moisture from affected air spaces and materials.
When the Unexpected Happens in Bullhead City, AZ:
What to Do:
- Get in touch with ServiceMaster River Valley Restoration for our professional help
- Eliminate as much water as you can through blotting and mopping
- Place drapes and curtains on a coat hanger and put them up on the rod to keep them off the floor
- Take out any wet rugs, carpeting, and floor coverings that are not permanently attached to the floor
- Place aluminum foil beneath furniture legs, wipe them down, and prop cushions up to encourage more efficient drying
- Take art, paintings, photos, and other similar items to a place where they can remain dry and safe
- Tightly pack books on shelves to prevent warping until specialized drying can be done
- Open up cabinet doors, closets, and drawers to allow for better drying
What NOT to Do:
- Do NOT go into areas with standing water unless the electricity has been shut off
- Do NOT use a standard vacuum to remove water
- Do NOT try removing wall-to-wall carpeting
- Do NOT take out tacked-down carpeting without help from professionals
- Do NOT use electrical appliances on carpeting or other flooring that’s wet
- Do NOT disturb any mold you come across
- Do NOT take books of their shelves
Water Damage Restoration – Contact Us 24/7
If your residential or commercial property has experienced water damage, then call ServiceMaster River Valley Restoration. We will work to contain the water and limit the damage. The professionals we employ are prepared to provide professional water damage restoration services in Bullhead City, AZ. We can be reached on a 24/7 basis at (928) 263-2644.