ServiceMaster by T. A. Russell
Water damage restoration is an emergency business. That’s why ServiceMaster by T. A. Russell is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to provide water damage restoration services. Our quick response reduces your suffering and saves money. Water and flood damage claims increase substantially if prompt action is not taken to contain the damage.
The water mitigation professionals at ServiceMaster by T. A. Russell provide water damage restoration and flood cleanup services in Azusa, CA and the surrounding areas of South California. We use advanced products, procedures, and equipment to assure the highest level of cleaning performance and protection for property and furnishings. We will start by limiting the spread of the water and will thoroughly dry the affected building materials and furnishings.
Water Damage Restoration and Flood Cleanup in Azusa and Southern California –
Watch our ServiceMaster Video:
For water damage restoration and flood cleanup services in Azusa and South California, contact ServiceMaster by T.A. Russell at (626) 963-4048.
ServiceMaster Water Damage Restoration Process – 6 Steps:
- Inspection and assessment
- Water extraction
- Anti-microbial application
- Drying: air movement
- Drying: dehumidifying
- Drying: monitoring
Water Extraction Services in Azusa and Southern California
You can count on ServiceMaster by T. A. Russell to extract the water and the worry. From leaking faucets to burst pipes and flooding, there are many potential causes of water damage. Excess water can also be quite destructive as it gets absorbed in porous building materials and furnishings, which results in damage to these materials and allows the water to spread further. For this reason, water damage is one of the most common and potentially destructive problems you can face as a home or business owner.
Water extraction services on their own are usually not enough to remove all the moisture from a home or business after a flood or water damage event. Water can hide behind walls, under flooring, or in your HVAC system and vents.
At ServiceMaster by T. A. Russell, we provide expert drying and dehumidification services to remove moisture from the air and affected materials. With so much at stake, we will make sure your life gets back to normal quickly.
When the Unexpected Happens in Southern California:
What To Do:
- Call ServiceMaster by T. A. Russell for professional Help and Guidance
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting
- Lift draperies off the floor, loop through a coat hanger, and place the hanger on the drapery rod
- Remove wet area rugs or other floor coverings not permanently attached.
- Wipe furniture, prop up wet furniture cushions for even drying, and place aluminum foil under furniture legs
- Move photos, painting, and art objects to a safe dry location
- Keep books on bookshelves. Pack them tightly to prevent warping of the pages until a water mitigation professional can begin specialized drying
- Open drawers, closets, and cabinet doors to enhance drying
What NOT To Do:
- Do not enter a room with standing water until the electricity has been turned off
- Do not use a regular household vacuum to extract water
- Do not attempt to start removing wall to wall carpet
- Do not lift tacked down carpet without professional help
- Do not use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or flooring
- Do not disturb visible mold
- Do not remove books from shelves
Water Damage Restoration – Contact us 24/7
Call ServiceMaster by T.A. Russell for help if your home or building has experienced water damage. This will prevent the water from spread further and increasing the damage. Our professionals at ServiceMaster by T. A. Russell are ready to provide professional water damage restoration in Azusa, CA and the surrounding areas of Southern California. We are available 24 hours a day at (626) 963-4048.